Friday, May 3, 2024

politics

My brother-in-law and his wife are typical dyed-in-the-wool New England hardcore liberal democrats who relocated to Florida. They hate trump. I can't blame them for that. Trump is an old immoral megalomaniac who, after he dies, will have his MAGA followers searching for ways to run him for president. I wouldn't be surprised if radical right-wing crazies have trump's dna code secretly stored in numerous locations anxiously awaiting the return of multiple trump clones. 

I, on the other hand, am neither a democrat nor a republican. Biden is a tired old dyed-in-the-wool hardcore democrat who is single-handedly ruining this country. Afghanistan, Israel, mishandling classified documents, immigration/lack of border control, government spending, national debt, abortion, etc.

Philosophically, I tend to be libertarian. The two party system of government in our country is ruining it. George Washington had it right. 

I'm planning on sitting out the 2024 election like I did in 2016 when both candidates for president were equally bad. If one can't support either candidate, then what's the point?





No comments:

Post a Comment